2 cups brown sugar
1 cup coconut oil
4 fresh zucchini graded through a food processor or finely chopped. Keep peel on zucchini.
3 teaspoons vanilla
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda
3 cups flour
Makes 12 large muffins
- Mix all wet ingredients into a bowl, in a mixer or really good by hand.
- Mix all dry ingredients above really well and then add to wet mixture.
- If using food processor you have to get all the moisture out of the zucchini. I grab handfuls and squeeze into sink then put in paper towel.
- Note this recipe can be used to bake muffins (12 large muffins) or a loaf of bread. Grease pans 325 for 40-60 minutes.
- Best served warm with tea or coffee with friends.
If you like this recipe we have more healthy nutritional tips and more posted on our blog click here for to learn more!
We believe in treating the whole person with a holistic approach and blend our knowledge and training to offer you a unique approach specific to you and your needs. We have additional blog post for you to check out on movement, massage therapy, and traditional chinese medicine.
We love teaching mindful movement and we are here to support you in your journey. We offer customized online remote training from anywhere in the world. Contact us today to get started and learn to move with less pain and greater ease. We look forward to partnering with you and answering your movement questions and/or concerns.
Medical Disclaimer: You should also see your doctor and/or nutritionist if you think you may be deficient in specific nutritional vitamins. They can help determine what’s causing your symptoms and, if needed, recommend ways to balance your daily vitamin intake.