Are you interested in booking an upcoming wellness retreat for 2023/2024 contact us for more information.
Previous Wellness Retreats in Malta – 2021
Come join us for inspirational and restorative retreats hosted in the beautiful and historical island of Malta. Take the time for yourself and unwind by the Mediterranean Sea to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit. Learn to move from a place of inner peace and balance whilst restoring your body using pilates, yoga and massage therapy. All levels are welcome and no prior experience is needed to join the group.
Let us help you destress and relax with an all-inclusive holiday whilst enjoying the traditional Maltese cuisine and learning about the local historical sites.
All classes will be lead by Melissa Poplaski and limited to a small group size for a more intimate experience. Spaces are limited so enquire today!
Duration: 7 nights
|Retreat number||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Early Bird Booking Cut-off Date|
|#1 – Pre Easter||04/03/2021||04/10/2021||7 nights||30 Nov 2020|
|#2 – Easter||04/10/2021||04/17/2021||7 nights||30 Nov 2020|
- $3000 USD per person for two persons (1 shared room)
- $2600 USD per person for four persons (2 shared rooms)
- $2400 USD per person for six persons (3 shared rooms)
- $3200 USD Single occupancy (1 private room) *
*If coming alone and would like to share a room, we will do our best to find you a roommate.
- Ground transportation to and from Malta International Airport
- 7 nights accommodation in Malta
- 2 meals per day – breakfast & dinner including 1 glass of wine, juices, soft-drinks, tea/coffee
- 12 pilates/yoga sessions (2 per day)
- 7 sunrise morning meditation practices along the sea
- 60-minute complementary massage session
What’s Not Included:
- Airfares to and from Malta International Airport (passport required)
- Travel insurance
- Optional tips and gratuities
- Kayak and SUP tours (Approx. €14.00/hr per person)
- Horseback riding tours (Approx. 30€/hr per person)
- Snorkeling and/or Scuba Diving trips
- Boat Trips to the islands of Gozo and Comino
- Cultural tours visiting UNESCO World Heritage sites, cities built by the Knights of St.John and temples dating back to 3600 B.C.
- Massage treatments — Sport, Pre/Post Natal, Lymphatic Drainage, CranioSacral Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Circulatory, Trigger Point, Swedish, Graston Technique, Cupping.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 USD per person is due on booking and the remaining balance is due 90 days before start date. Rooms are limited and allocated on first-come-first-served basis. To benefit from the early bird discount, you must submit your deposit before the cut-off-date indicated above. Regular registration pricing applies after the cut-off-date. Failure to pay deposit or balance in due time will invalidate booking and guest will lose spot.
For bookings and inquiries contact us.