“We suffer more often in imagination than in reality.”
Selfcare is critical to our wellbeing and vitality. For each day of the month write down ways to incorporate physical, mental and emotional activities to help you feel fulfilled. Let’s get started today.
- Print out the PDF version
- Create your own personal individual wellness goals. Discuss with your kids ways for them to create their own wellness goals. As a family discuss ways you can create physical, mental and emotional wellness within your home.
- In the space provided in the box list key phrases that will remind you and the kids to meet your daily wellness goals.
- Post this monthly stress awareness calendar in a space you will see it daily – refrigerator, bathroom mirror, car, computer workspace, etc.
- Set a friendly reminder on your smartphone each day to keep you on track. For example, have an alarm set at 12pm each day to remind you to prioritize wellness into your day – take a work/ study break to accomplish your personal goals.
- At the end of each day mark the calendar for each category and track your progress to help you live your best life.
November Stress Awareness Monthly Guide
Check out our other stress reduction tips here. We have additional blog post specific to pilates, pre/post natal, bone building for osteoporosis/osteopenia, mindful meditation, restorative yoga therapy, partner and endurance training. We believe in treating the whole person with a holistic approach and blend our knowledge and training of movement, nutrition, massage therapy and traditional chinese medicine.
We love teaching mindful movement and are here to support you in your journey. We offer remote online training from anywhere in the world. Contact us today to get started and learn to move with less pain and greater ease. We look forward to partnering with you and answering your movement questions and/or concerns.