“Concentrate on the correct movement each time you exercise, lest you do them improperly and thus lose all vital benefits.”
– Joseph Pilates
- You will get a dedicated personal instructor with live guidance/feedback throughout your online training session
- We will work with whatever equipment you have
- Choose any session duration to fit your schedule with flexible 24/7 instructor availability
- Use whatever video conferencing software you are comfortable with on your smartphone, tablet or laptop, such as Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, etc.
- No commitment required and pay after each session (discounted subscription passes available)
Contact us today to get started. Take back your health and wellness goals turn this crisis into an opportunity.
We have additional blog post specific to pilates, pre/post natal, bone building for osteoporosis/osteopenia, mindful meditation, restorative yoga therapy, partner and endurance training. We believe in treating the whole person with a holistic approach and blend our knowledge and training of movement, nutrition, massage therapy and traditional chinese medicine.
We love teaching mindful movement and are here to support you in your journey. Contact us today to get started and learn to move with less pain and greater ease. We look forward to partnering with you and answering your movement questions and/or concerns.
Assumption of the Risk: By attempting any of the exercises, you do so at your own risk. We make no representations, guarantees or warranties that the information or exercises on this blog are appropriate for you or will result in improvements of your medical condition or function.
Not medical advice or physical therapy. This content is intended to provide information and instructions on general exercises that may help increase strength, mobility, and function for specific areas of the body. It is not intended to be a substitute for obtaining a medical diagnosis or medical or physical therapy advice from a qualified licensed provider. You should seek medical advice from a qualified physician or physical therapist before trying any of the exercises or self-treatment suggestions on this blog, particularly if your pain is from a traumatic injury or event.